ever wondered why there is no library part available that takes the pain out of checking if that loading dock or car park you just designed complies with AS 2890?
AS2890 objects and more AS compliant objects now available from here.
well we thought we help you out…
please note we are offering this object for free – please contact us if you are interested.
We have combined our years of expertise with ArchCAD (AC) and produced a template which implements various national and international standards (e.g. NATSPEC, UNIFORMAT, etc.) to facilitate quality assurance and ISO certification.
mACT our ArchiCAD Framework / Template has a redesigned home.
We are proud to announce that mACT16 has found a new home and pricing on mactify.com
mACT is the macinteract ArchiCAD Template and is currently available for ArchiCAD 11 – 15*.
mACT is available as a combination of the following modules:
The essential feature set of the mACT provides a fully functional base template suitable for a range of projects from domestic to large scale commercial and cultural. Key features include:
- A comprehensive set of Element Attributes used to define element properties (Layers, Line Types, Fill Types, Composite Structures, Profiles, Materials, Zone Categories)
- Model display settings to control appearance of elements to prepare various drawing types from the same model information (Layer Combinations, Pen Sets, Model View Options, Schedules, Project Indicies)
- Predefined View Map items provide quick access to model views suitable for various design modelling tasks and documentation drawings – simply adjust view zooming to fit your project dimensions
- Predefined Layout Book items containing a comprehensive, flexible documentation system along with sample documentation and presentation drawings from the predefined View Map placed on layouts – simply adjust drawings extent to accommodate your project and your first drawings are ready to go
- Customized mACT Library to compliment standard ArchiCAD library, including both inhouse custom objects and a collection of useful objects freely available from various ArchiCAD sources around the world**
The advanced module elaborates on the feature set of the core module to provide additional features including:
- The Visual Favourites system for quick access to pre-defined Elements and Objects organized into categories for quick access whilst working, assisting the maintenance of drawing and modelling standards
- Work Environments to maximize efficiency of display and shortcut usage
- Element Attributes such as additional Profiles (BHP Steel profiles, precast concrete units, etc), comprehensive set of Zone Categories for larger range of project types, additional Materials
- A Reference Project provides a hotlinked example model provides an invaluable interactive guide to the use of various template features – from simple attribute appearances applied to real elements, right through to PDF output of documentation drawings on titleblocks.
We are currently developing two additional professional modules to provide for more advanced rendering using either ArchiCAD’s own Lightworks engine, or via a custom template for use with Maxons Cinema 4D Architecture Bundle.
If you are interested in mACT, please contact us so we can provide more detailed information directly.
* in fact we always update it to the latest ArchiCAD version as soon as it is available.
** Please note that all free 3rd party content contained in the mACT Library along with our own free content is available separately from the mACT at no cost upon request – we are simply including it with the template for simplicity. A downloadable version is in the works..
Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Safari, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
Graphisoft and ArchiCAD are registered trademarks of Graphisoft.
[ mac i n t e r a c t ] is not affiliated with either Apple or Graphisoft nor their respective local distributors & resellers in any way, other than that we use and immensely appreciate their products.
Posts tagged with ‘library’
macinteract > library