Design Technology Manager
The ideal candidate will have.
- The ability to work reliably, proactively and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing as you will be interacting directly with our clients often in a ‘one on one’ capacity.
- An interest in learning new skills and expanding their horizons
It would be beneficial to have..
- Experience in providing technical support and training for Apple products and AEC Software – this may be within a design office environment.
- Experience working on Architectural, Interior or other design discipline software ideally on the Apple platform.
- Formal Architectural or other design discipline training or qualifications.
- Apple Technical qualifications or experience e.g. OSX Server, ACSP, etc
- experience in coding of scripting in GDL, HTML, CSS or UNIX Shell
- experience with either Deploystudio, Munki, Reposado, Casper, etc.
- Experience in training small groups in CAD or other software.